Inktober 2020_52 Week 04 | Snake | Found Artists



Above was my contribution to week 04 of the Inktober 2020 Weekly Challenge. When I did the recent ToonMe Challenge I decided that I should start pointing out some great Found Artists -- based on how I've used my Id8tionist Instagram. I had already started my Inktober 2020 challenges and so I will revisit the previous ones. Now it is Week Four -- Snake. I did a naga because I am once again doing the Fantasy theme as I did with the official 2019 prompts.

Found Artists

@art_by_mumu



@aio_uises



@adrianramos137



@jeppe.art



@sus.lid_



@diemartb


Did you see some great ones? Let's as a community always help other artists raise their profiles!!
I plan to do more of these round-ups. I will be doing one for the Inktobers (I may even do some back-dated ones, we'll see). If any of the artists don't want the free publicity -- let me know and I will gladly take it down.

My Submission

This Inktober drawing Week 04 2019 "Snake" by Sean Carter is also located at my Art Portfolio in the Inktober 2020 section, where you can find the Minotaur in Digital or the Scanned Ink versions. And of course on the Blog.

Original:
https://id8tionist.com/2020/02/01/inktober-2020-52-week-04-snake-found-artists/

Not done yet...
Last Prompt
03 | Brick

Comments