Meme | #DollyPartonChallenge the ArtMeme 2020


I want to explore more art this year. From taking my family to more art exhibits, trying to make time to see if I can do more art, and trying to be a part of more art exhibits. I am also going to try to do more art challenges this year. Inktober has started the 52 Week Challenge for 2020, and so you can find those here, in my portfolio, and of course on my Instagram.
This is the Dolly Parton Meme Challenge for 2020. When the infamous singer Dolly Parton created the first post it set off a bandwagon for others to jump on. And if you are trying to market your art in the present world it means you need to pay attention to such little challenges. As you scroll through the bulk of posts it is a lot of people or photography -- but I did find some artists taking on the challenge too.
For my part, I first did one with a look at some pieces I've done that best fit the social media challenges.
LinkedIn, was an RGD piece done for Wizkrys (later it was revisited).
Facebook, was a Fan Art piece done of Black Panther, just one of my many Marvel Fan Art pieces.
Instagram, was one of my favorite Reddit Gets Drawn images and it was done of AshCampbellSoup -- and I loved the art so much it was made into products.
Tindr, was one of the most popular pages on my blog, and it is #NSFW (I suppose), but it is of RubyKodama, and I have a few other great ones I've done of her. Rope-play. Devil Props. Star Wars Naked Jedi.
For fun, I did a Game of Thrones and a Star Wars one.
The Game of Thrones one has Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, and Kit Harington as Jon Snow.
The Star Wars one has Kylo Ren, Princess Leia, Baby Yoda, and of course Luke Skywalker.
Another thing I want to do is point out other artists I've seen doing a great job! I have another Instagram, Id8tionist, where I used to point out such artists. I will find time to put some more life into that account and this will be the start of bringing that aspect to my blog.

Found Artists

So here are some really great artists doing the ToonMeChallenge on Instagram, and if you know of great artists then feel free to share. I have created some great Art Share Groups and you should always feel welcome to go to them and share your art, your friend's art, or whatever art you find.
Share your art on LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit, and on DeviantArt. Now, let's check out some artists I found on Instagram with some great submissions for this meme.

@chargesdoniniu

@cinnamon_magwai

@libeartycomics

@lulaentintada

@brainstreamde

@monascomics

Did you see some great ones? Let's as a community always help other artists raise their profiles!! This was a hard one since it wasn't an art-focused meme and so I had to dig to find some other artists participating, but I'm sure there were some great ones. Please let me know!!
I plan to do more of these round-ups. I will be doing one for the Inktobers (I may even do some back-dated ones, we'll see). If any of the artists don't want the free publicity -- let me know and I will gladly take it down.

A bit about me...

I have received many requests from people for me to do their commissioned portraits. I have many options available if you would like to be drawn -- please check out my Merchandise Shop if you would like to see the options for Commissioned Portrait Drawings, such as my ink portraits, graphite portraits, animal portraits, or even quick artistic graphite portraits.
If you would also like to purchase a print of my artwork as a poster, canvas print, or on a phone case you can also see those in the Merchandise Shop -- I have also recently begun making Skateboard Deck Designs, but those can only be currently purchased via Threadless.com.
Speaking of products -- I had redone my merchandise shop and so some of the new pieces include:


 https://id8tionist.com/2020/02/02/meme-dollypartonchallenge-the-artmeme-2020

Comments